Look up in the sky! It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane, It’s a Fun Travel App with Jeremy Parker
Airlines are bleeding cash right now. While we don’t exactly feel sorry for them, there’s a huge opportunity to get ahead of the post-Covid travel boom. Jeremy Parker of Swag.com shares a fun business idea that gets people thinking about flying.
If you like the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can license an expensive domain name, if you need it for SEO or marketing but don’t have the capital in your business yet.
- If a client takes advantage of you or your idea gets stolen consider the odds of it happening again before wasting time on reparation or retaliation.
- Brainstorm incentive structures with a behavioral economist
- Wireframe the app and shop it to JetBlue, Delta, etc…
- Research economics around credit card companies’ partnership with airlines
- Search for existing flight tracking apps. Offer to buy one for cheap. Add this idea to it.
- Air Travel Forecast: When Will Airlines Recover from Covid-19?
- Giant Robots Smashing Into Other Giant Robots Podcast
- Chad Pytel on Run With It
- Sani Abdul-Jabbar on Run With It
- [Inside the Business] AwardWallet with Alexi Vereschaga
- Track frequent flyer reward programs and plan your travel
- The Man Who Turned Credit-Card Points Into an Empire
Jeremy Parker is an award-winning documentary filmmaker and a serial Entrepreneur. He is CEO and co-founder of swag.com. He has also successfully exited a startup called Tipped media.
Love a part of the show? Did we get something completely wrong? Let us know at email@example.com.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.