Podcast in a Box for High-End Clients with Sani Abdul-Jabbar
Podcasting is growing like wildfire yet there are plenty of influential people intimidated by the process of starting a podcast. Sani Abdul-Jabbar shares a business idea to create a podcast in a box service.
If you like the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Being new to an industry can be an advantage. It allows you to follow a template without getting distracted.
- Target mid- to top-tier writers and offer to create a high-end podcast for them
- Court former clients of Book in a Box as your clients and create a success story from one of them.
- Contact business organizations like YPO and present lectures on “How to Start a Podcast” and/or become their preferred referral partner
- Create a basic DIY version down the line
- VezTek - Hire Freelance Developers from the Top 5%
- Podcast in a Box by Podcast Press
- Scribe Media | The Leader in Professional Publishing
- How Much Does It Cost To Make A Hit Song?
Sani Abdul-Jabbar is co-founder at VezTek USA an innovation consulting firm that partners with smart entrepreneurs to get great ideas off the ground.
Love a part of the show? Did we get something completely wrong? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.