Getting Ahead of a Post-COVID Boom with Matt Wilson
It becomes much harder to be a digital nomad when you have a family. Listen to Matt Wilson describe a business idea that makes it easy for remote-working families to hit the ground running in their new work location.
If you like the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Out of work travel and tourism specialists in vacation spots can be hired cheaply to build a business
- You can build a 300K / yr business starting with a spreadsheet and a private slack group
- If you think that buying property in other countries would be a headache, you’re right.
- Contact Pieter Levels of Nomad List and pitch him a collaboration on this higher-end service.
- Smaller travel services are hurting. Pitch someone like “Scott’s Cheap Flights” a JV to help bolster his income.
- Get to one customer and do things that don’t scale to iterate on the product itself. Word of mouth marketing would be super effective.
Follow through on these action steps and email us your results at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll get exclusive access to a private Facebook group of action takers and one listener will earn a free mentorship call with our guest, and potentially, a business partnership.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.