Shedding Light on a Dark Topic with Jules Schroeder
Successful people are not immune to depression, but we don’t usually get to hear that side of their story. Listen to Jules Schroeder describe a business idea that sheds light on mental health issues facing people you look up to.
- Ask yourself, what is the very thing that has you interested in this conversation, and chances are that, if you classify it as mental health or not, that “thing” is giving you enough to want to participate
- Corporations are investing more money into wellness and these types of programs than they ever have
- Ask yourself, “What are my distinct natural assets (what is in my DNA)?”
- Consider your natural assets and brainstorm what you can with them
- Create a training program, based on these natural assets that can be pitched to progressive corporations or to host a virtual summit (start small with room to grow)
- Use social media to pitch your idea to determine its viability
- Contact experts on the chosen subject to fill your virtual summit
- Record the lectures for future use to package into sellable products
Follow through on these action steps and email us your results at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll get exclusive access to a private Facebook group of action takers and one listener will earn a free mentorship call with our guest, and potentially, a business partnership.
Ranked by Inc. Magazine as #1 of the “Top 27 Female Entrepreneurs Changing the World in 2017” and one of the “Top 40 Millennials To Follow in 2018″, Jules Schroeder is a musician and visionary on a mission to inspire people to create a life by their own design. With this vision, Jules created Unconventional Life, a Forbes column and top-ranked podcast for entrepreneurs that features the stories of millennials living from this new paradigm. Unconventional Life has reached millions of people from over seventy-five different countries and has become a global community of like-minded entrepreneurs, influencers, creatives, and thought leaders. Jules herself has always been multi-passionate as an avid cross fitter, yoga teacher, musician and singer, writer, avid traveler and overall life enthusiast.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.