Opening the Door to Enterprise Sales with Clint Lotz
A surprising percentage of people don’t know how to use video calling software. Clint Lotz of TrackStar.ai shares a business idea that gets you in the door for enterprise training, coaching, and software development.
If you like the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
- If you are entering an industry with long sales cycles, hiring a salesperson with experience and relationships in the industry can move you forward a lot quicker.
- You can leverage already approved cloud service agreements to short circuit the enterprise sales process
- You have a few avenues to pursue and each has its own first steps;
- Start creating your own pre-recorded training content and posting to YouTube
- Become a consultant (similar to what Zoom already offers)
- Start engaging with larger companies and be willing to endure a longer sales cycle (5-12 months)
- Regardless of your starting point, you’ll probably want to ultimately sell services to larger companies and work towards understanding and integrating more deeply with their needs.
- Once you are integrating with large companies, focus on beating their existing content. It will need to be less boring than competitors but also make sure that it’s boring enough to fit within company standards.
- TrackStar.ai – Predictive Credit Technology
- A World Without Email: Reimagining Work in an Age of Communication Overload
- The State of Video Conferencing in 2020 [50 Statistics]
- Zoom Online Event Consulting Services
- Requests for Startups
Clint Lotz is the founder of TrackStar.ai which Provides Machine Learning Technology to Lenders that Uncovers Future Borrowing Patterns Within Their Existing Data leading them to untapped revenue opportunities.
Love a part of the show? Did we get something completely wrong? Let us know at email@example.com.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.