Headspace Meets Peloton for Parental Well-Being with Dan Burcaw
Parenting is a secure market! Over 3.5 million births in the US and 140 million worldwide will continue each year. Dan Burcaw brings an idea to make all those new parents lives a lot easier (without needing to buy a $1,500 bassinet).
If you like the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Parenting is a secure market! Over 3.5 million births in the US and 140 million worldwide will continue each year.
- This is a great business idea for an aspiring entrepreneur without an idea but that’s nervous about supporting a growing family.
- Start with a cohort of expectant parents and partner with a handful of high-profile child development, mindfulness and parenting specialists.
- Aim for a subscription service that provides one-step-ahead advice on mindfulness and activities to make parenting easier, less stressful and more fun.
- Consider a custom consulting add-on that matches parents with 1-on-1 professional consults on-demand.
- The Wonder Weeks - app that tells you the "stormy" periods
- Baby Care Products Market to Touch US$ 109.13Bn by 2026
Dan Burcaw is currently Co-Founder & CEO of Nami ML, a service that helps you launch, scale, and optimize your mobile app subscription business. He's been an entrepreneur at the forefront o tech since high school. But today he's bringing us an idea about.
Love a part of the show? Did we get something completely wrong? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.