Window Washing Drones with Neel Parekh
It’s 2021 and people are still standing on scaffolding 10s of stories in the air, washing windows. Neel Parekh of MaidThis presents the opportunities and challenges of starting a drone window washing business.
If you like the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can often dominate a local business niche by implementing current marketing and technology (e.g. residential cleaning)
- People often get excited about new tech (drones, 3D printing, etc…) but their enthusiasm wavers before the breakthrough tech makes a sizable impact on the real world. There’s plenty of opportunity implementing tech from five years ago.
- Contact Lucid Drones and get pricing for leasing one of their cleaning drones
- Investigate permitting in your local city
- Pre-sell window cleanings to several property managers (they often sign yearly contracts)
- Your selling point is that your clients will never have to talk to you again after signing up. You take window cleaning off their plate so they can focus on other things.
- MaidThis Franchise
- Aurum property management is implementing drone window cleaning
- Tim Byrne Almost Live Podcast
- Don't Forget, Window Washing Is a Lot Safer Than Driving a Taxi
- How will drone window cleaning change your business? | INTERCLEAN
- Lucid Drone Tech – We build drones
- Window washing drone takes flight
Neel Parekh founded MaidThis, which helps short-term rental owners and homeowners meet their cleaning needs quickly, easily and affordably. He also founded MaidThis Franchise, which helps remote owners achieve financial independence via MaidThis.
Love a part of the show? Did we get something completely wrong? Let us know at email@example.com.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.