Digital Estate Planning with Jeff Kelley and Josh Kriger
~20% of Bitcoin has already been lost, never to be recovered again (over $200 billion worth). This problem will only get worse as crypto holders die without ensuring their loved ones can access their digital assets. Jeff Kelley and Josh Kriger, co-founders of Territory Foods and co-hosts of the Edge of NFT podcast share ideas on digital estate planning.
- Aside from the hype, there are many smart people excited about the practical potential of blockchain and NFTs
- Steveblank.com offers an incredible resource for entrepreneurs
- There are multi-billion dollar opportunities for companies that help crypto “cross the chasm,” making it more accessible to mainstream audiences
- Get your own crypto security and succession plan in order
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in estate planning and password management as it applies to crypto assets
- Use a site like aytm.com to “Ask Your Target Market” about what type of product will serve them best.
- Consider a relatively lightweight solution to digital estate planning (e.g. set up smart contracts that automatically distribute assets to your family if you don’t log in every six months)
- There could be various niches within this broader category to build businesses in.
- Lost Passwords Lock Millionaires Out of Their Bitcoin Fortunes
- Wallet Recovery Services
- AYTM Market Research: Online Market Research
- Territory Foods | Healthy Meal Delivery
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.