Cornering Rural Tourism for City Folks with Dominic Monkhouse
In this era of endless screentime, people are craving a return to nature. Dominic Monkhouse shares a business idea that offers meaningful country living experiences to city folk.
If you like the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
- The USDA offers grants and special loans for first-time farmers
- You can often succeed in an old industry (e.g. restaurants, hotels) by simply following modern best practices
- Don’t underestimate the value of employing amazing people in the hospitality industry
- Research best practices for starting a hotel
- Search for employees in the hospitality industry
- See if you can get a beginner farmer grant or loan
- Locate existing farms and offer to install cabins on their property
- Locate existing Farmhouse rentals on AirBNB and offer to optimize their business model
- Dominic Monkhouse: Business Coaching
- The Melting Pot with Dominic Monkhouse
- F**k Plan B: How to scale your technology business faster and achieve Plan A
- Cabana - Mobile Hotels
- The Road to Less Stupid
- Kiss the Ground
- Featherdown Farms
- The Ruby Slipper Cafe
- USDA Beginning Farmer and Rancher Loans
Dominic Monkhouse is a business coach, scale up expert, host of the Melting Pod podcast and author of F**k Plan B: How to scale your technology business faster and achieve plan A.
Love a part of the show? Did we get something completely wrong? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.