Flying Cars, But For Real with Daniel Gallancy
We’ve been prototyping flying cars for decades but is it finally their time? Could be, given tech advances in batteries and autonomous flight. Daniel Gallancy of Atakama shares serious ideas for making a crazy idea real.
If you like the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You need some protectable “secret sauce” if selling components in a big industry (like flying cars). Otherwise, manufacturers will continually drive down your pricing by forcing you to compete with copycats for their business
- Creating networking events can launch you from novice to industry expert rapidly and provide a foundation for a powerful business.
- Begin with a profitable strategy that sells shovels to the miners. E.g. start by hosting and organizing flying car conventions so you can meet key players, understand the industry, build your future team and build your future strategy.
- Aim high for your first clients. Court wealthy individuals who want to make aspirational purchases.
- Atakama | Multi-Factor File Encryption Software
- Larry Page’s flying cars
- Ford Flivver
- When Will Airplanes Be Electric?
- World eVTOL Aircraft Directory
- The Interchange Podcast: Electric Aviation Is Coming
Daniel H. Gallancy is the CEO of Atakama, a NYC based software company and uses his deep experience with blockchain tech to help companies manage security.
Love a part of the show? Did we get something completely wrong? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.