Measuring the ROI of Hiring Funnels with Aline Lerner
Most businesses under-invest in optimizing their hiring funnel, resulting in lost productivity and money. Listen to Aline Lerner describe a business idea that treats the hiring process with the analytical attention it deserves.
If you like the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
- If Aline were building another business, she would avoid selling to a cost center rather than a profit center
- When pricing your products and services inquire what your prospects’ discretionary budget is and price packages within that to get your foot in the door more easily.
- Reach out to engineering managers that pay Lever or Greenhouse at least 5 figures a year.
- Offer consulting to companies promising to analyze their hiring data and optimize their process
- Try to price your services within their discretionary budget to avoid facing the approval process involving a chain of command.
Follow through on these action steps and email us your results at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll get exclusive access to a private Facebook group of action takers and one listener will earn a free mentorship call with our guest, and potentially, a business partnership.
Aline Lerner is the founder and CEO of interviewing.io, an anonymous technical recruiting platform where companies like Facebook, Uber, Dropbox, and Snap have hired great software engineers.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.