Smart Face Masks - Way Beyond Air Quality
Even before the pandemic, face masks were commonplace in some polluted Asian cities. Moe Abbas doesn’t think they’ll be going away anytime soon, and has a business idea that implements wearable tech to dramatically improve the experience for wearers.
- “Watch your thoughts, they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions, they become your habits; watch your habits, they become your character; watch your character, it becomes your destiny.” - Lao Tzu
- How stressed can you really be about losing some money if you planned on giving it all away anyway?
- Brainstorm a prototype both alone and also collaborating with designers
- Consider partnering with
- A successful inventor like Dyson
- Someone with an existing following (e.g. have previously launched successful design concepts via Kickstarter).
- Create a Kickstarter to test the idea
- Create funnels.
- Create Instagram ad and funnel to Kickstarter.
- Take a successful Kickstarter campaign to investors and plan production
- Partner with Influencers.
- When you find a marketing strategy with consistent conversion rate double down on it.
- Design your product and your marketing to take advantage of virality. (make it highly remarkable and shareable).
Follow through on these action steps and email us your results at email@example.com. You'll get exclusive access to a private Facebook group of action takers and one listener will earn a free mentorship call with our guest, and potentially, a business partnership.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.