Gamify Review-Generation with JB Kellogg
Reviews can make or break small businesses, but most customers don’t care to give them and most employees don’t work hard to get them. Listen to JB Kellogg describe a business idea to create a gamify review generation. P.S. If you like the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
- A Software as a Service (SaaS) needs to be so easy your grandma could use it
- If you’re in a fear mindset, make a plan. No matter how great the plan is it will help you get into action, which is a much better state.
- If you want your business to grow, expect your marketing budget to expand ahead of growth. A stable marketing budget reflects a stagnant business.
- Start with a plan. Understand the basics of why and how this business would work before moving forward.
- Create a mock up by getting bids from UI designers.
- Invest in creating a product that you can launch to a small group of enthusiastic clients.
- Aim to use your first clients as evangelists that can spread the word to others on the benefits of the product. Create compelling case studies and document customer stories.
- Once you’ve dialed the product in and garnered effusive praise from your evangelists, start selling to other business owners.
- JB Kellogg’s Website
- Marketing360 (Madwire’s marketing platform for small businesses)
- Paul Graham’s Do Things That Don’t Scale
- Ray Dalio’s Principles
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.