Improve the Shower Experience While Traveling with Nir Bashan
At the end of a long day of business travel, you just want a nice shower. Problem is, most of the time they’re terrible. Listen to Nir Bashan describe a business idea that “makes showering while traveling great again.”
- The first step is often to build your self belief and overcome your fears
- U.S. business travel is a massive market ($1.6 trillion); business travelers took 462 million trips in 2013
- Find a similar product and try to sell it to one of your appropriate connections—a frequent traveler—using the marketing and branding you intend to ultimately use.
- Get feedback via forums that business travelers use; ask what they think about the shower experience.
- Connect with an engineer on Upwork and hire them to design a prototype
- Utilize a Kickstarter or landing page to fundraise and test out your marketing ideas. Try mimicking a humorous & successful brand like Dollar Shave Club.
- After proving and tweaking the concept, build a larger market through giveaways, social media and influencer marketing (e.g. trade a tool for reviews or photos of influencers using it).
- Settle on a price point at which it will be “impossible to say no.”
- Develop more extensive distribution channels and make your way to airport gift shops and luggage retailers.
Follow through on these action steps and email us your results at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll get exclusive access to a private Facebook group of action takers and one listener will earn a free mentorship call with our guest, and potentially, a business partnership.
Nir Bashan is a world-renowned creativity expert. He has taught thousands of leaders and individuals around the globe how to harness the power of creativity to improve profitability, increase sales, improve customer service and ultimately create more meaning in their work. Nir has spent the last two decades working on a formula to codify creativity.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.