Audio-Driven Workouts with Colin McIntosh
It’s tough to come up with and follow exercise routines by yourself. YouTube and Instagram videos aren’t good solutions. Listen to Colin McIntosh describe a business idea to create a workout-centered podcast platform. If you like the show, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts!
- This idea is so exciting because it’s a platform that expands both sides of a marketplace; it makes it easier for fitness instructors to get their content out, and easier for people to work out remotely
- Don’t forget about the incredible power of puns in branding and marketing.
- Create a business overview/plan including the product, points of differentiation, value proposition, etc...
- Create a financial model with some basic assumptions to ensure that the idea will be profitable
- Validate product/market fit (before spending serious money or seeking investment dollars)
- Create a basic landing page with the value proposition and run Facebook ads to it
- Use the data collected from ads to inform and iterate on the financial model
- Sheets & Giggles
- Startup Financial Modeling via Startup Rocket
- Six Pack Promise
- Nike Run Club App
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.