Launch a Major Domo Service with Jason Cherubini
Homeowners are too busy and ill-qualified to take care of their property’s routine maintenance. Listen to Jason Cherubini describe a business idea that offloads your home maintenance needs to a major domo.
- There is a rich “non-adulting” economy wherein you can make money helping the continually youthful avoid or manage actual adult take so they can focus on other stuff.
- Homeowners typically spend 1-4% of their home cost on maintenance every year
- The existence of products like “Home Warranties” demonstrates a need for homeowner support for caring for their home.
- Decide on what basic tasks you can start with.
- Find out what contractors charge for the tasks on your list.
- Create revenue projections.
- Decide on what your company’s fee would be: 15-30%?
- Piece the technical aspect together.
Follow through on these action steps and email us your results at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll get exclusive access to a private Facebook group of action takers and one listener will earn a free mentorship call with our guest, and potentially, a business partnership.
Jason Cherubini is the founder of Seraphim Associates International, a management consulting firm focusing on technology based startups, and a founding partner of Dawn's Light, a media production and financing company. He has held multiple faculty appointments in the United States and Europe, and is an avid proponent of the EdTech industry.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.