Integrated Wealth Management & Tax Strategy with Justin Winter
Small business owners have a hard time finding an accountant who actually optimizes tax strategies. Wealth managers don’t touch taxes with a ten-foot pole. Listen to Justin Winter describe a business idea to integrate wealth management and tax strategies for small business owners.
- Most of the tax code is there to help citizens save money by incentivizing behaviors that would benefit our society
- Find experts to partner with who are already providing advanced tax strategies for their clients
- industry conferences
- ask business owners for recommendations
- Be willing to pay for high-end tax strategy and accounting specialists on your team
- Bootstrap from a simple system that implements simple, cheap, accessible technologies like Asana, Artable, and basic CRMs to create a client flow.
- Aim for ~$5-6K annual average customer value
- Scale to 100 customers
- Run Facebook ads to a landing page offering this service
- Raise money (approach VCs and offer 20% for $5 million, for example)
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.