Performance Review Software (for Remote Teams) with Cory Zue
If a business is going to grow and perform then there need to be great systems for reviewing internal performance. Listen to Cory Zue describe a business idea that helps companies implement performance reviews that don’t suck.
- Offer performance-improvement consulting services to businesses in order to figure out a system that works for this idea
- validate that a boilerplate process will work for different businesses
- determine pricing
- Draft a business plan around the idea
- Create a no-code version of the performance review system
Follow through on these action steps and email us your results at email@example.com. You'll get exclusive access to a private Facebook group of action takers and one listener will earn a free mentorship call with our guest, and potentially, a business partnership.
- Cory's Personal Website
- Saas Pegasus: The Django Powered SaaS Template
- Jason Cohen on Designing the Ideal Bootstrapped Business
- Patrick McKenzie
Cory Zue is a software developer and entrepreneur. These days he mostly works on SaaS Pegasus: the Django SaaS boilerplate. He also made Place Card Me—which is becoming the best way to make printable place cards on the internet.
Jason Cohen on Designing the Ideal Bootstrapped Business
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.