Building an Ecommerce Growth Engine with Erin Hooley
Ecommerce sales have exploded in a quarantine economy, yet many business owners still aren’t doing this well. Listen to Erin Hooley describe an agency model to help ecommerce businesses systematize their growth.
- Only two missing pieces can stop you: mindset and skill. Find out which one you need and fix it. You can tackle anything.
- Learn Erin’s three levers for growth in ecommerce: Traffic, Conversion Rate, Average Order Value.
- Always highlight your most popular and highest selling items. Don’t try to push your less popular products on clients up front.
- Throw in the towel only when you’re working on something that conflicts with your higher order goals.
- Find the opportunities during moments of great change. Where are people changing their habits and how can you turn that into a business opportunity?
- Document Erin’s system for ecommerce growth
- Pitch ecommerce owners on implementing the system for free for one month
- Experience is the best teacher: create your own ecommerce business to test out these principles
- Partner with a master of ecommerce and sell their system as part of your agency model
Follow through on these action steps and email us your results at email@example.com. You'll get exclusive access to a private Facebook group of action takers and one listener will earn a free mentorship call with our guest, and potentially, a business partnership.
Erin Hooley, President and Founder of Bailey's Blossoms a brand that reimagines infant and toddler fashion. She also founded Peyton Bre, a clothing company for tweens and teens with a call to empower young girls to feel confident and beautiful. She’s also a motivational speaker and a mom of six!
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.