A Modern Staffing Agency with Aaron Michel
It’s still very expensive and difficult to find high-quality talent. Listen to Aaron Michel describe a business idea that improves training and staffing of skilled workers.
- Stalwart staffing companies are doing ~$25 billion in revenue annually
- VCs are looking for great teams moving really fast toward the critical assumptions of their business
- Great two-person teams are often formed from one person with industry experience and the other with technical know-how
- If you’re a nontechnical founder, one of the hardest parts of starting a company is finding a phenomenal technical cofounder and get them to leave their terrific job to come work on your idea
- Build a product that gives users a much better experience than
- Estimate Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) for both sides of the marketplace
- Brainstorm/research what customers will want, what their engagement would look like, and estimated churn
Follow through on these action steps and email us your results at email@example.com. You'll get exclusive access to a private Facebook group of action takers and one listener will earn a free mentorship call with our guest, and potentially, a business partnership.
- 1984 Ventures
- Aaron Michel on LinkedIn
- Indie Hackers interview re Key Values
- Test Interviews
Aaron Michel is a partner at 1984 Ventures, a seed stage venture capital firm in San Francisco. He was selected earlier this year as one of venture capital's 40 under 40 by Venture Capital Journal. He's a Harvard Business School and Harvard Kennedy School alum and sold his last company, PathSource, in 2017.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.