Bringing Professional Video Editing to the Masses with David Adler
People are recording more videos than ever, but don’t take the time to edit them into a form they’d actually watch. Listen to David share a business idea to bring professional video editing and post production to the masses.
- Once you have ideas take action, always push the train forward
- Contact friends who might be interested in having some videos edited
- Contact wedding or event videographers and hire them to do the editing
- Consider/test pricing strategies
- offer free or $99 for a 60 second video teaser
- upsell to a $300-$500 3-5 minute video
- offer a rebate of $100-$200 for sharing on social with a link to your service
- find more partners and offer a subscription service to fans
- offer a number of credits per month that could be used for various concerts
- Create a video editing course and have students edit videos for free that are shared socially to build your audience
- Find an event or a venue that might be good for videos
- if enough fans buy in, then produce the first event (keep a production budget of under $10K)
- ask the venue to keep your equipment installed and sign them on as a partner
Follow through on these action steps and email us your results at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll get exclusive access to a private Facebook group of action takers and one listener will earn a free mentorship call with our guest, and potentially, a business partnership.
David Adler, Founder and CEO of The Travel Secret. David is a seasoned entrepreneur who has had extensive experience in travel, e-commerce, telecom, hospitality, and international business.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.