Livestream Your Favorite Music Venues with Chris Meade
Music fans would love the chance to listen to their favorite artists live more often. Listen to Chris Meade describe a business idea that brings music live streaming mainstream.
- Successful businesses are started by people just like you; they go home and watch Netflix with their significant other, etc...
- Investigate current revenue split for concert venues
- Search for the managers/decision-makers of concerts at large venues
- Contact them via a cold call, email, or LinkedIn message
- Offer to run a trial event which you can help them presell a live stream of their upcoming concert
- If enough fans buy in, then produce the first event (keep a production budget of under $10K)
- Ask the venue to keep your equipment installed and sign them on as a partner
- Find more partners and offer a subscription service to fans
- You could offer a number of credits per month that could be used for various concerts
Follow through on these action steps and email us your results at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll get exclusive access to a private Facebook group of action takers and one listener will earn a free mentorship call with our guest, and potentially, a business partnership.
Chris Meade is the co-founder of CROSSNET, the world's first four-way volleyball game. CROSSNET combines elements of the childhood game four square and volleyball in a competitive game to 11, win by 2. CROSSNET is now available at Walmart, Target, DICKS, Academy Sports, Amazon, and 20+ other retailers.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.