Accessing Hidden Spiritual Knowledge with Manuj Aggarwal
Many obstacles we face aren’t solved by an obvious practical solution, but instead require mental and spiritual inner development. But the best spiritual mentors are often under the radar. Listen while Manuj explains a business idea that makes powerful spiritual wisdom more accessible.
- Spirituality doesn’t have to mean religiosity. Understanding your mind, body, and soul for yourself can be all you need to become spiritual.
- If you see the soul as a separate entity from our body, and a mind you may notice that all three conspire with each other to generate our experience.
- We want to improve in our personal development, but the content that is unique that has been accumulated over centuries and is not reaching the general public.
- Always be ready to pivot and stay detached from your ideas.
- Pivot or quitting depends on time, money and conviction.
- Validate the idea by having conversations.
- Determine who you want to talk to.
- Then figure out how you're going to search for these people, Google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Reach out, pitch your idea and adjust it until you come up with something people will pay for.
- Design an MVP once you narrow in on an idea.
- Create KPIs to track the success of the project.
- Build the MVP, bring it to market, and track the KPIs. e.g. time spent, money spent.
- An MVP could be as simple as a PDF ebook or basic course.
- Be ready to pivot anywhere where potential clients see the value and will pay.
Manuj Aggarwal is an entrepreneur, investor and CTO of Tetranoodle, a software consulting company that helps startup founders with tech projects. Manuj has become a technical leader and CTO of multiple startups. Through mindfulness and meditation, he broke through the emotional and mental barriers he faced along his journey starting from a 15-year-old working in a factory for $2 per day. Manuj remains passionate about education and spirituality.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.