Crowdsourced Content Creation with Mike Volkin
Great content requires many specialists: editors, grammarians etc. Working asynchronously, they waste a ton of energy. Mike Volkin describes a business that allows them to contribute simultaneously, getting the job done faster, better, and cheaper.
- Content is king, and with all of the data and information available, you need a diverse team to create the best content.
- Crowdsourcing of content creation could reduce creation time by 70%.
- Getting media exposure for your project depends on being relevant to current events.
- Be a problem solver. Most freelancers follow directions very well, but they are not problem solvers. Problem solvers are a rarity.
- Brainstorm how the workflow is going to go from the writer’s perspective and from the company's perspective.
- Determine how the writers will be compensated.
- Submit a request for a document to be created in Google docs.
- Observe the workflow of the Google doc writers and document it.
- Pitch the “crowdsourcing” of content idea to companies that need content produced.
- Use the “crowdsourcing” workflow to create the content needed by companies that you pitched the idea to.
Follow through on these action steps and email us your results at email@example.com. You'll get exclusive access to a private Facebook group of action takers and one listener will earn a free mentorship call with our guest, and potentially, a business partnership.
Mike Volkin is a serial entrepreneur, public speaker, Army veteran, and author of 5 books (one bestseller). He has built and sold 4 companies. As the lead instructor of Freelancer Masterclass, he helps freelancers earn more money and get more freedom. Mr. Volkin has a tremendous track record of driving company growth and has consulted with over 400 companies.
Join our newsletter
Run With It by Chris Justin and Eathan Janney is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.